The LDG AT-200ProII is a general purpose automatic tuner suitable for any amateur application. It covers 1.8-54 MHz, and features a two-position antenna switch allowing instant switching between two antennas. The AT-200ProII requires just 5 watts for operation but will handle up to 250 watts, making it ideal for the new generation of higher powered transceivers, or for QRP operations that sometimes use a small amplifier.
Like all LDG tuners the AT-200ProII operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. The AT-200ProII also features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
Large, easy-to-read LED bargraphs show forward and reverse power power in peak or average mode, and SWR. Two power scales are provided: 25 watts and 250 watts. The bargraphs also indicate tuner status and input confirmations.
- 5 to 250 watts SSB and CW. 100 watts on 6M. 75 watts with PSK or digital modes.
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status
- LEDs for Antenna Position and Bypass
- 4,000 memories (2000 for each antenna) for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 6 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA 4-1)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vees, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Includes 6' DC power cable
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning