The LDG Z-100Plus is a small, low-cost automatic tuner suitable for any amateur purpose, whether base, mobile or portable. It handles up to 125 watts SSB or CW, but requires only 0.1 watts to tune, making it ideal for QRP operation.
Like all LDG tuners the Z-100Plus features LDG’s advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it.
The LDG Z-100Plus requires very little electrical power. The user can optionally add an internal battery holder for six AA batteries or two 9 volt batteries; these will operate the tuner for a year of normal use. This feature makes the Z-100Plus especially suitable for mobile or portable operation
- RF Power: 0.1 to 125 watts SSB and CW, 30W on PSK.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra, ect.
- 7 to 18 Volts DC, 100 mA. 6 foot DC power cable included 5.5x2.5mm.
- Dimensions: 5.5”L, 5.5”W, 1.5”H. Weight: 16 ounces